1. eat at odd hours, if I eat
2. bake 4 dozen cookies in the middle of the night
3. play with the bf’s computer and look through all the fun files he has
4. eat cookies for dinner and lunch
5. knit a hat:
Pattern: Cabled (pdf)
Yarn: Malabrigo Merino in Sealing Wax
Needles: Addi Turbos 4.5mm
I could have finished this last night if it wasn’t for number 2 and 3 in the list. I needed a quick knit before I dive back into ‘sockpal: the sequel’. Seems I knit this at the right time, today has been a cloudy and cold day. Apparently it’s going to be like this the whole week. I’ll gladly wear this hat every day, it’s super soft and fits me perfectly.
I didn’t mean to make any mods, but maybe my bad mojo got into this knit. In the increase round I made a new stitch between every stitch, resulting in 7 pattern repeats instead of the stated 6. I’m not sure if I did that wrong or not. I also omitted the pompom out of sheer laziness.
6. watch an episode or two of “our shows” without him
7. get mad when he mentions seeing meredith knit while he changes the channels at hotel (I haven’t seen this episode yet, so everyone just stop talking about it or add a spoiler alert!)
8. watch ‘good night and good luck’ and wonder if I liked it or not. still not sure
9. actually do the dishes and keep the apartment reasonably clean (this will all change once he’s back)
10. listen to all the new podcasts and develop a mild crush on Ricky Gervais