I got inpatient that I stopped two rounds before I was supposed to check the sizing. The sleeves don’t meet yet . I need to add a few more rounds before I separate the bodies and sleeves. I wonder if keeping all the increases (the puffiness) had something to do with this. Apparently, I’m the only one that’s kept the puffy sleeves (reminds me of Seinfeld!). The next part is increasing so that both sides meet and figuring out what the mods are for us busty gals is.
But as you can see, I need to get some more bamboo. And by get I mean dye some more. The mini will have to wait then, sigh. I have no clue how I messed up the amounts, I thought I had weighed it correctly, but I still have thousand or more yards so oh well!
In the meantime, I dyed some yarn for my SP which I really hope she likes. I also got help from Melissa on the Eternity Shawl, so I’ll be trying out a new swatch tonight. I also have a couple of scarves and the mesh tank I want to get to which will keep me busy.